Vents TUBO In Line Axial Flow Bathroom Shower Room Extractor Fan - Standard & Timer
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY on orders over 150
- 4" 100mm & 6" 150 dia size body to fit standard solid and flexible ducting.
- Slim profile for mounting in tight spots.
- Supplied with or without a run-on timer.
- Quiet running axial flow impeller.
- Ideal for short duct runs up to 3 meters.
- Airflow rates from 38 l/s to 100 l/s.
The Vent Tubo in line axial flow fan is ideal for extracting from bathrooms, wet rooms and showers with short duct runs.
Tubo is fitted with a detachable mounting foot so can be easily sited in a void space connected to joists and false ceilings, or in-duct by removing the bracket.
Offered in two sizes to fit standard flexible or solid plastic duct: 4" 100mm and 6" 150mm diameters. Both with good airflow rates and noise levels per size.
Tubo is often used for replacing old worn out fans because its cost effective, easy to retrofit and relatively quiet in comparison to its airflow extract rates.
Two control options are available; standard 2-wire for easy connection to existing on/off light switch or pull cord, and a 3-wire timer version offering 5 to 30 minutes run on after a light switch or pull cord has been turned off.