Vents Round Circular Inline Ventilation Duct Back Draught Shutter
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY on orders over 150
- Available in 100, 125, 150 & 200mm duct sizes.
- Gravity operated back draught shutter.
- Male coonections to solid plastic ducting.
- Manufactured from UV protected white PVC plastic.
- Full range of ancillary items available such as bends, connectors and, grilles and joints.
RVK is an inline gravity operated shutter used to dramatically reduce air travelling back into rooms causing draughts and cold air.
Can be used from vertical to 90 degrees. A simple off centred disc is mounted inside a housing and pivots on two small lugs.
This allow are to pass easily in one direction with only a small amount of pressure (resistance). When an extractor fan stops, the disc prevents air from travelling back down the ducting.
The RVK shutter is used mostly on small systems in houses flats and apartment. Simply fit in-line to any ducted bathroom, toilet, shower room, kitchen or utility room ventilation system.