Vents Metal Fire Rated Circular Ceiling Extract Air Valve Damper Vent
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY on orders over 150
- Available in 100mm, 125, 150, and 200mm duct sizes.
- Fire rated and adjustable ceiling mounted metal extract air valve grille made from Stainless Steel.
- Preferred choice for MVHR heat recovery systems.
- Disc is mounted on a central threaded core for adjustment that can be locked to prevent tampering.
- Fully fire rated to 60 minutes and fire tested at Warrington to BS EN 1365-2:1999 & BS476.
A perfect, aesthetically pleasing fire rated air valve for use where the integrity of a fire wall or ceiling needs to be maintained.
In the event of a fire, a fire resistant block is formed within the grille to provide protection to Building Regulation, BS and EN standards. The special flame and fire retardant material inside the vent will block fire for 60 for the minutes acting like a fire damper.
- Stove enamelled RAL9010 white finish.
- Fully fire rated to 60 minutes.
- Fire tested at Warrington to BS EN 1365-2:1999 & BS476.
- Designed for extracting air from rooms & buildings.
- Perfect for MVHR Heat Recovery Systems.
- Mounting ring included.
- Easy to retrofit and highly cost effective.
Ceiling Mounted Ventilation grilles are widely used in domestic and commercial buildings. If you are installing a ventilation system through a fire ceiling then you must maintain the fire integrity of the ceiling.
Heat recovery ventilation units (MVHR) and systems are fast becoming the chosen method for ventilating households and buildings due to their high levels of efficiency. This in turn, vastly increases the number of penetrations through fire walls and ceilings. Also, traditional fire damper methods can be unsightly and expensive.
Our fore rated ceiling air valve grilles solve these problems while still providing an aesthetically pleasing look without costing a fortune.