Vents ISO-B Inline Low Noise Acoustic Centrifugal Box Fan
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY on orders over 150
- Powerful range of acoustically lined in-line box fans.
- Fan impeller sizes from 100mm to 315mm diameter.
- Manufactured in galvanised steel with internally lined flame retardant acoustic material.
- High pressure backward curved fans used.
- Airflow rates up to 2150 m3/hour.
- 5 Year Vents warranty.
Vent ISO-B is a surprisingly cost effective range of low noise in line acoustic box fans. A suitable choice when providing ventilation to buildings, rooms and areas where noise control is required.
ISO-B low noise box fans are constructed from a galvanised outer casing and lined internally with a dense fire retardant acoustic material to dampen airborne noise. Inside, a backward curved centrifugal fan is mounted horizontally for maximum airflow. Circular duct connection spigots are mounted at each end of the fan for easy mounting within a ductwork system.
The range consists of six standard sizes from 100mm 4" to 315mm 12" diameter and airflows from 240 m3/hour to 2150 m3/hour.