Vents Flat Rectangular Plastic Ducting Horizontal 90 Degree Bend
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY on orders over 150
- Available in 110x54, 204x60 & 220x90mm flat duct sizes.
- 90 degree horizontal bend.
- Smooth internal bore for reduced airflow resistance.
- Manufactured from UV protected white PVC plastic.
- Full range of ancillary items available such as bends, connectors and, grilles and joints.
Vent plastic ducting 90 degree horizontal bends are robust, versatile and easy to fit to solid flat rectangular plastic ducting giving you the ability to make a tight radius, 90 degree bend in any ventilation ducting system.
Available in small, medium and large rectangular sizes: 110x54mm, 204x60mm and 220x90mm. The connections are large (female) end that fit neatly over flat ducting making a tight fit
Choosing the right ducting
Use flat rectangular plastic ducting for most household, commercial and light industrial installations due to having a smooth inner surface. This reduces air resistance, increasing the efficiency of your ventilation system.
It is important to note that keeping tight radius bends to a minimum will increase airflow, reduce noise and reduce the running costs of your extractor fan. This is particularly important when extracting stale, humid air from kitchen, bathroom toilet or utility rooms with inline fans.