Slimline Commercial Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit High Efficiency MVHR Low Profile Ceiling Mounted
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY on orders over 150
- Suitable for schools, commerical and civil applications.
- Slimline suspended ceiling mounted supply & extract heat recovery unit.
- Airflow rates from 500 to 6000 m3/hour (138 to 1666 l/s).
- Electric & water heater options with plug & Play controls built-in.
- Fitted with German Vents low energy EC motors.
- ERP 2018 compliant and A+ energy rated.
Blauair CFP Horizontal Slimline Ceiling Mounted Counter Flow Heat Recovery Unit
Our new range of highly efficient heat recovery units are designed specifically for the UK market. Blauair MVHR units have airflow rates from 500 to 6000 m3/hour, ultra low SFP (specific fan power) levels and high thermal efficiencies required by schools, nurseries, commercial buildings, offices and civic buildings.
The available sizes give airflow rates from 500 up to 6000 m3/hour over seven frame sizes. Coupled with high efficiency EC motors and double counter-flow heat recovery cores, low SFP ratings are achieved, well within the requirements of ERP 2018.
The intelligent arrangement of fans, heat recover cores and filters, makes BlauAIR units slim-line and easy to mount in small loft spaces, ceiling voids and false ceilings. Bolt-on items such as electric & LPHW heaters, volume control dampers and NOx filters are available from stock.
BlauAIR units are extremely functional and versatile when it controls thanks to Carel’s new th-Tune Modbus system. This plug and play fully automatic controls package integrates seamlessly with a full range of sensor such as CO2, humidity, temperature, light and air quality control. Access, set up, adjustment and commissioning is access via an easy to use panel or via Modbus protocol and a user friendly web based interface.
Heat Recovery Exchanger
- Heat exchanger Counterflow aluminium plate heat exchanger.
- Eurovent certified heat recovery efficiency.
- Removable drain pans on both supply and extract.
- Automatic full-size summer by-pass.
Supply & Extract Fans
- Supplied with German EC fans.
- Backward curved impeller.
- Phase/voltage [50/60Hz/VAC] ~1, 200/277.
- Insulation class B.
- Motor protection class IP 54.
- Double skin frameless casing with 40 mm mineral wool 90 kg/m3; non-flammable; outer skin: zinc-aluminium; inner skin: ;
- Manufactured to EN1886 class: D1, T2, TB2; corrosion resistance according to ISO 12944: class C4.
- Insulation class B.
- 16mm condensation drainage pipe connection.
- F7 Grade - A high grade synthetic air filter down to PM2.5 (Particulate Matter), pollen,& mould spores, fungi, bacteria and viruses.
- Filters are manufactured to class (EN779) F7, Frames 196x384x40, panel type, PP+PET.
- Original Vent filters to maximise the efficiency of your heat recovery unit.
- Long life double pleated filter cassettes for better value for money.
Control system features advanced functions that can be activated based on the devices installed on the air handling unit:
- Coils management: water heater, water cooler, direct expansion, cooler/heater coil;
- Fans management: 3 speed setup, air pressure control, airflow control.
- Heat recovery.
- Temperature and/or humidity control.
- Automatic summer/winter (cooling/heating) changeover.
- Operation in comfort, pre-comfort or economy mode.
- Selection of up to four daily time bands, with settings for each operating modes.
- Holiday and special day function, with reduced set point.
- Air quality control with optional CO2/IAQ probe.
- Priority to temperature or humidity control, by room/supply/extract sensors.
- Safety protectors for antifreeze, dirty filters, smoke/fire, no air or water low, inverter alarm.
- Parameter settings divided by level, user, installer or manufacturer, with password-protected access.
- Manual functioning mode.
- Supervisor protocol: Modbus slave build-in, Bacnet built-in.
- Free cooling and free heating.
- Pump management, overload alarms and anti-blocking for each pump.
- WEB-interface via integrated Ethernet port.