Silent Bathroom Extractor Fan Quiet Humidity Condensation Sensing with Intelligent WiFi
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY on orders over 150
- Ultra modern designer extractor fan with app based WiFi operation & set up.
- Up to an impressive 133 m3/hour extract airflow rate 37 l/s (liters per second).
- Fully automatic with intelligent humidity, condensation, timer and additional control modes.
- Super silent running with variable speed control and light sensing mode and PIR option.
- Fitted with a German Vents motor and backed with a 5 year warranty.
Vent Smart Fans are ultra quiet and is our most innovative fan to date, blending Italian design with German technology that delivers outstanding performance without compromise. Available is a range of contemporary colours; from Ice White that blends into understated rooms to bold colours like Ruby Star and Sapphire Black that draws attention your attention to detail. Vent Smart will suit any bathroom, kitchen, office, wet room or area where silent ventilation is required without compromising your room.
Vent Smart Fan Silent Mode offer true silent continual ventilation ensuring stale, dirty air is extracted without disturbance. A number of 'boost to high speed' options are available and can be set up via WIFI from your smart phone. Choose from intelligent humidity and condensation control, light sensing, temperature, timer and manual switch to boost your fan to full speed. Installation could no be easier as Smart Fan will surface mount retrofit fit over a 100mm (4") or 125mm (5") existing duct by using the spigot connections . supplied. For wiring simply choose a 2 or three wire set up from your lighting circuit, pull cord or switch.
Vent Smart Fan is extremely efficient and costs next to nothing to run. Our German made DC motor is not only low voltage but uses less than 4 watts to run and has an A+ low energy rating.
- Bathrooms, toilet, wet rooms, end suites, shower rooms and cloak Rooms.
- Kitchens, utility room and laundry rooms.
- Offices, play rooms, living areas or anywhere where ventilation is required.
- Retrofitting, effectively upgrading from an older unattractive extractor fan.
- Condensation & mould control, damp and musky rooms.
- Noise sensitive rooms.