Manifold Box Adaptor 75mm Blaufast MVHR Semi Rigid Radial Ducting System Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Buy 2 for £1.52 £1.27 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £1.45 £1.21 each and save 10%
- Buy 4 for £1.37 £1.14 each and save 15%
- Buy 5 for £1.28 £1.07 each and save 20%
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY on orders over 150
- Semi rigid ducting manifold distribution box adapter.
- Use for connecting semi rigid radial ducting to distribution manifold boxes.
- Simple push fit connection.
- Preferred duct solution for residential heat recovery ventilation MVHR systems.
- Suitable for Passivhaus, air tight dwellings or any mechanical heat recovery ventilation system.
An important part of the Vents Blaufast range is the extract and intake air manifold boxes, essential for an efficient MVHR heat recovery ventilation system.
One Blaufast RKF adapter is required for every port used for to connect semi rigid to the each intake and extract manifold air distribution box. A length of semi rigid duct can then be run and connected to each room that requires intake or extract air.
Simply cut your semi rigid duct evenly with a sharp knife, push the rubber air tight sealing rings (if required) over the ducts, push the ducts into the connector and clip in the locking rings.
Please insure that all unused manifold ports are blanked off accordingly.