Inline Extractor Fans - Low Noise & Ceiling Mounted
In line extractor fans are used for ducted ventilation systems and are generally mounted in a ceiling void, service shaft, roof space or anywhere that wall or ceiling fans cannot be used.
In line fans can be used for air intake or extract and are available in different forms depending on airflow, duct size and noise. Centrifugal, mixed and axial flow fans are available with fully speed controllable AC and low energy German made motors.
Feel free to browse our complete range of in line fans that are suitable for simple bathroom and kitchen ventilation systems to commercial catering extract systems and industrial supply and extract air movement.
- In Line Centro EC Centrifugal Tube Extractor Fan with EC Motor - Duct MountingAs low as £262.62 £218.85 As low as £0.00
- Vents Turbo EC Mixed Flow In Line Extractor Fan with EC MotorAs low as £207.07 £172.56 As low as £0.00
- Vents ISO-V EC Motor Commercial Kitchen Canopy Extract or Supply Fan Low EnergyAs low as £899.99 £749.99 As low as £0.00
- Iso-Mix EC Acoustic Low Noise Mixed Flow In Line Fan with EC MotorAs low as £389.39 £324.49 As low as £0.00
- Vents Centro MZ Metal In Line Centrifugal Duct FanAs low as £117.17 £97.64 As low as £0.00