Low Noise Inline Fans
It is essential for certain ventilation installations to be focused around low noise levels. We have a large range of sound insulating, low noise fans to suit all types of residential, commercial and industrial ventilation applications.
For inline extractor fans, lower noise levels are achieved by mounting the mixed flow or centrifugal fan and impeller arrangement together within a sound absorbing acoustic material. This reduces airborne inlet and outlet noise, along with breakout noise from the fan casing. In addition, the acoustic noise dampening used, has a natural anti vibration advantage as well.
Feel free to browse our range of box fans, acoustic and low noise fans in this section.
- Vents Turbo EC Mixed Flow In Line Extractor Fan with EC MotorAs low as £106.99 £89.16
- Vents In Line Turbo Mixed Flow Tube Extractor Fan - Duct MountingAs low as £81.00 £67.50
- Vents ISO-RB Acoustic Centrifugal In-line Box Extractor FanAs low as £831.65 £693.04
- Iso-Mix EC Acoustic Low Noise Mixed Flow In Line Fan with EC MotorAs low as £427.45 £356.21
- Vents Iso-Mix In Line Acoustic Low Noise Silent Mixed Flow Extractor FanAs low as £198.82 £165.68
- Vents ISO-B Inline Low Noise Acoustic Centrifugal Box FanAs low as £231.56 £192.97
- Vents Boxer In-line Centrifugal Slimline Box FanAs low as £194.92 £162.43